We offer several membership categories for candidates. We want to provide suitable options so candidates can choose the membership that best fits their needs, as well as an opportunity to share the Briggs Ranch Golf Club experience. Here are brief descriptions to help determine which membership is right for you.
- Resident Golf Memberships are for those who maintain a primary residence within a fifty-mile radius of the Club.
- Corporate Memberships are available for an “Authorized Entity” (corporation, partnership, LLC or other type of multiple ownership or legal entity). The holder of a Corporate Membership can designate up to four individuals as “Corporate Designees” to enjoy the membership privileges.
- National Golf Memberships are for those who maintain a primary residence outside a fifty-mile radius of the Club.
- International Memberships are for those who maintain a primary residence outside of the United States.
- Junior Memberships are available to persons who are under the age of thirty-six (in the case of a married couple, the age of the older spouse applies). The initiation fee is paid in installments based upon age at the time of application. Junior Members also pay reduced dues. At age thirty-six, the membership must be converted to a non-refundable Resident Golf Membership or National Golf Membership, depending on eligibility.
- Social Memberships allow for the use of all of the Clubhouse Facilities and Social Members are welcome to participate in Club social activities and functions. There are no golf-related provisions associated with this type of membership.