Welcome to Briggs Ranch Golf Club. We are a private Club open seven days a week. Invited guests and guests of members are welcome to enjoy the Club and its amenities. So that we may provide you with the best golf experience possible, we ask the following of guests:
- Guests are welcome when invited by a member of the Club or introduced to the Head Golf Professional
- While at the club, we ask that proper golf attire be worn. Proper golf attire is defined as:
- Men- Collared or mock turtle neck shirt, bermuda length shorts, slacks or tailored denim, and soft spike golf shoes.
- Ladies- Short sleeve and sleeveless collared shirts and/or fashionable shirts are permissible. Skirts, bermuda shorts, and dresses 17Ē or longer, as well as slacks, are considered proper attire.
- We ask that all caps be removed upon entering the clubhouse. They may be worn in the menís locker room, ladies locker room, or the menís grill area.
- Cell phones are permitted at the Club, but please be courteous of your fellow golfers. We ask that they be switched to silent mode and discretion is used while using them.
While at the Club, the guest fee, accompanied or unaccompanied, includes complete access to all of the practice facilities and golf course. We encourage you to arrive with ample time to fully utilize our 18 acre practice facility before playing the course.
Credit cards are accepted for green fees, golf shop purchases, food, and drinks while enjoying the Club. Caddies may be paid in cash as well as all gratuities.